Nupo Diet Soup Spicy Thai Chicken, an alternative to our Diet Shake, is a clinically proven Very Low Calorie Diet, especially developed to replace your total diet for simple and easy weight control. This Spicy Thai Chicken soup is without added sugars, has a oriental taste of spicy thai with real chicken pieces and is easy to spice up with herbs or spices of own choice.
Consume all 6 servings a day and lean back – Nupo Diet Shake will ensure you the right amout of all the essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals your body needs to bring you safely to the finish line. Contains 12 servings – just enough for 2 full days replacement of your entire regular daily diet.
No aspartame. No worries.
WITH NUPO DIET SOUP, YOU GET…
- … a simple solution for you that wants to focus on other things – besides your on-going diet.
- … a manageable diet, which only reguires you to drink 6 shakes per day, as it covers you basic nutritional needs.
- … approx. 700 calories per day, when you’ve drunk all 6 shakes.
- … all the proteins, vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients that your body needs.
- … a clinically proven diet, which you can use for a period up to 8 weeks.
- … the preferred diet by the Danish people for more than 35 years.
FOR YOU THAT WANTS…
- … to kickstart you new lifestyle with a fast, safe and efficient weight loss.
- … an easy and convenient solution without compromising the taste and nutritional values.
- … a solution that provides you with the freedoom to mix different flavour – without compromising the quality of your diet.
- … a diet that is easy and convenient to prepare – and that is to bring with you.
- Remember to drink plenty of water during your diet. Preferably, 2-3 litres of water per day.
- It is important that you remember to drink all 6 daily servings of Nupo Diet Shakes, -Soups or -Oatmeal.
- Should not be used by overweight people with complications such as cardiovascular disease or metabolic disorders – without medical attention.
- Should not be used by pregnant or nursing women, children, adolescents or the elderly.