Who may NOT use Slim Boost+ Fat Binder?
In some cases, it is recommend NOT to use Slim Boost+ Fat Binder – for example:
- Do not use Slim Boost+ Fat Binder if using prescribed Warfarin (anticoagulant) or Valproate (anticonvulsive).
- Do not use in case of allergy or intolerance to one of the materials present in the formulation.
- Do not take Slim Boost+ Fat Binder if you have inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (e.g. acid reflux disease, gastritis, ventricular or duodenal ulcers, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis), signs of intestinal obstruction (impending or existing mechanical or paralytic ileus), gastroparesis in diabetics with neuropathy, intestinal polyps and existing severe indigestion disorders (constipation).
- Do not use if underweight (Body Mass Index (BMI) < 18.5).
- Slim Boost+ Fat Binder should not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding in order not to jeopardise the supply of important nutrients to the embryo or baby.
- Not suitable for babies or infants.
- Not suitable for children and adolescents.
Always remember to follow the information, regarding recommend daily dose and other instructions, on the package of the respective product, as is varies from product to product.