Website’s owner and contact information
This website is operated and owned by:
Midtager 29 1. th,
VAT: 37 84 75 18
Telephone: +45 43 48 88 80
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file, which we save on your computer to keep track of what is happening during your visit and to recognize the computer. A cookie is not a program and does not contain viruses.
These cookies are required in order for the website to provide a service, which the end-user has explicitly requested. This could for example be cookies, which are used to make the shopping basket work.
- The website’s content is stored and administered by Nupo ApS. The site sets cookies, which are used to recognize you when you move around on the site and to remember if you, for example, logged in before placing your order.
These cookies are used to ensure the best possible user experience on the website. These cookies include, for example, selected preferences such as language or currency, which make navigation easier. No personally identifiable data is gathered with this type of cookie.
Operation and optimization cookies
These cookies are used for the operation of the website. They can, for example, count the number of visitors or other information, which will be used for analysis. They are also used in questionnaires. These cookies can, to a limited extent, gather data that can be attributed to the individual user.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze how users are using the website. The information gathered by the cookie about your use (traffic data, including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored on, Google’s servers.
Marketing – anonymous tracking across websites
These cookies are used to track users across their visits to several websites. The cookies can be used to build profiles, which show which searches each user has made, or which pages they have visited. These cookies can store data, which identifies the individual user or which contains specific information about the user. Anonymous data may be shared with a third party.
Marketing – targeted advertising
These cookies are used to track search and reading habits. The information gathered is used to display personalized marketing content, such as banner ads. The use of these cookies may involve the storage and use of personal identifiable information for the display of customized content and/or sharing of this data with a third party for the same purpose. Any information, which is stored with the use of these cookies, may be resold to a third party.
How to reject or delete your cookies
You can always reject cookies on your computer by changing the settings in your browser. Where you find the settings depends on which browser you use. However, please be aware that if you do this, there are many features and services you cannot use because they require the website to remember the choices you make.
Cookies that you have previously accepted can subsequently be deleted easily. If you use a PC with an up-to-date browser, you can delete your cookies by using the shortcut keys: CTRL + SHIFT + Delete
If the shortcut keys do not work, and/or you are using a MAC, you need to start by finding out which browser you use and then clicking on the appropriate link:
Remember: If you are using several browsers, you must delete cookies in all of them.
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari 5.0
- Flash cookies (applies to all browsers)
- iPhone, iPad, and other Apple devices
- Telephones with the Android operating system
- Telephones with Windows 7
Questions and complaint instructions
Do you have any questions?
If you have comments or questions relating to our information and/or treatment of personal information, please feel free to contact us on telephone + 45 43 48 88 80 or e-mail: email@example.com/en
How to make a complaint regarding the website’s information about cookies
The website is a part of FDIH’s (Danish E-business Association) cookie trustmark and if you as a user believe that the website does not comply with cookie rules, you can direct your complaint to FDIH.
Before you send your complaint to FDIH, the following prerequisites must be met:
- You have previously complained directly to the person responsible for the website in question with a detailed description of where and in what respect the website does not comply with Danish instructions.
- Your complaint has been rejected, or the situation has not been remedied within 30 working days following receipt of the complaint.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your complaint to FDIH at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The complaint must include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your e-mail
- Your telephone number
- The website’s www address
- A detailed description of the content of the complaint
- Proof of your prior complaint to the website
FDIH will then deal with your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If the decision is in your favor the cookie trustmark will be removed from the website.