Nupo ApS will always comply with applicable privacy laws and will ensure that personal information is treated confidentially. Nupo ApS will not, unless required by law or by a legally binding decision from the competent authorities, provide personal data to third parties without prior consent, unless specifically stated here.
Nupo ApS will process the following personal data:
• Name, telephone number, e-mail to process a request when you fill out the form on our website nupo.com
• Your IP address to streamline the use of our website
• If you contact Nupo ApS, we store correspondence or comments, which may contain personal information, to provide better service if you contact Nupo ApS again.
Legality in the treatment
Nupo ApS will:
• Process your personal data legally, correctly and in a transparent manner.
• Collect your personal data for the stated and legitimate purposes set out in this policy and will not process your personal data in any way inconsistent with these purposes.
• Collect and process personal data that is adequate and relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and used.
• Process your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing and unauthorized or unintentional loss, destruction or damage to personal data, thereby ensuring an appropriate level of security.
• Take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is correct and updated without delay if Nupo ApS is informed or otherwise becomes aware of incorrect information.
• Upon request, delete personal data without undue delay unless there are legal reasons to continue processing.
• Upon request, limit the processing, unless there are legal reasons to continue the processing.
• Upon request, inform you about which personal data has been processed by Nupo ApS in a customary and machine-readable form.
Legal basis for treatment
Nupo ApS collects and processes your personal data about and to the extent that you have given consent.
If and to the extent that your request results in an agreement between You and Nupo ApS, your personal information collected and processed when the request was made, will be processed to the extent necessary to fulfill the obligation of Nupo ApS, under the current agreement.
Nupo ApS will further process your personal data to the extent that Nupo ApS is obliged to do so, according to the law or a decision from an authority.
Personal data assistant
Nupo ApS allows a personal data assistant to process all personal data through the storage of data and the operation of our systems. The personal data assistant may also read, arrange, and send personal data according to instructions from Nupo ApS.
The Personal Data Assistant only processes your personal data on servers that are within the EU-EEA border and that are controlled by the Personal Data Assistant.
Cookies – Are third parties regardless
If you do not want cookies installed on your computer or want to restrict the processing of such information, your browser may in some cases allow you to deselect or anonymize your IP address.
Nupo ApS ensures that appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to protect your personal data against unauthorized access or destruction, illegal processing or accidental loss or damage.
Nupo ApS uses a secure server where your personal data is processed and restricts access to personal data within the organization. Authorization to access personal data is only given to individuals within the organization, as well as to the Personal Data Assistant, with the sole purpose to enable them to perform their tasks.
Midtager 29, 1. th
+45 43 48 88 80 42