Nupo Diet Meal Risotto is a clinically proven Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD)*, specially developed to replace a complete daily diet for simple and easy weight control. Contains 10 servings.
If you replace your entire daily diet with 6 servings of Nupo Diet, you will get a maximum of 800 kcal a day. Nupo Diet ensures you the right amount of all the essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals that your body needs to bring you safely over the finish line.
Nupo Diet contains the fibre psyllium husk.
* VLCD stands for Very Low-Calorie Diet
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Add 125 ml cold water and one scoop of Nupo in a shaker. Shake thoroughly and enjoy all 6 servings per day. It is important to follow the instructions for use.
WITH THE NUPO DIET, YOU WILL GET
- A simple solution for you who wants to focus on other things – besides your on-going diet.
- A manageable diet, which only requires you to consume 6 shakes per day, as it covers your basic nutritional needs.
- Approx. 800 calories per day, when consuming all 6 shakes.
- All the proteins, vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients that your body needs.
- A clinically proven diet, which you can use for a period up to 8 weeks.
- The trusted and preferred diet by the Danish people for more than 35 years.
FOR YOU WHO WANTS
- To kickstart you new lifestyle with a fast, safe and efficient weight loss.
- An easy and convenient solution without compromising the taste and nutritional values.
- A solution that provides you with the freedom to mix different flavour – without compromising the quality of your diet.
- A diet that is easy and convenient to prepare – and that is to bring with you.
- Remember to drink plenty of water during your diet. Preferably, 2-3 litres of water per day.
- It is important that you remember to drink all 6 daily servings of Nupo Diet Shakes, -Soups or Meals.
- Should not be used by overweight people with complications such as cardiovascular disease or metabolic disorders – without medical attention.
- Should not be used by pregnant or nursing women, children, adolescents or the elderly.